44: Confidence, Creatives, and Book Keeping with Oliver Garside
When you are a creative, looking at numbers and organising the financial stuff can be really challenging.
Let's face it, this uses a completely different part of our brain, that most of us would like to avoid!
But it is important to be organised, not only so that you make sure you manage your money (and get paid) but also so that your client has the best experience working with you.
So I decided to bring on Oliver Garside who is a specialist in this department, in fact he co-created a solution tailor made for Aussie Freelancers, the invoicing and accounting platform Rounded!
In This Episode Oliver Shares:
• Rounded came about from a big hole in the market
• How your confidence can dramatically affect with your bank balance
• Freelancers, Imposter Syndrome and tools to overcome it
• How to avoid awkward money conversations with clients
• Decision making with the right information in your business
I am a 24-year experienced professional photographer who transitioned from demanding weddings and portraits to a high-profit, easier-hours personal branding business model. I now shoot 3 full days per month, often earning $15k+ per day and no longer work on weekends. I can guide you to overcome overwhelm and achieve success in your business.